Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
James Potter and the Curse of the Gatekeeper is a 2011 fan film, distributed by K.G. Studios, and directed by Kellen William Gibbs, based upon the second novel in the James Potter series of the same name, and it is the second film of the film series.
- Matthew Mounteer as James Potter
- Jonathon Vandorhorst as Ralph Deedle
- Robin Olson as Rose Weasley
- Megan Donaghy as Petra Morganstern
- Jess Gibbs as Merlinus
- Wylie Bennett as Albus Potter
- David Townsend as Scorpius Malfoy
- Michelle Croizer as Tabitha Corsica
- Jack Fletcher as Zane Walker
- Rhyan Sanders as Lucius Malfoy
- Dawn Gibbs as Professor Curry
- Mike Pesto as The Statue of Tom Riddle
- Peter Mounteer as Noah Metzker
- Matt Ferrante as Salazar Slytherin
- Sam Fife as Godric Gryffindor
- Jeremy Villucci as Elder James Potter
- Gabe Bileci as Elder Albus Potter
- Kellen Gibbs as Teddy Lupin
- Kayla Cromer as Victoire Weasley
- Brandon McClure as Professor Jackson
- Jade Hage as Madame Delacroix
- Whitney Gibbs as Lianna Morganstern and Ginny Potter
- Cory Jones as Harry Potter
- Maddie Donaghy as Lily Potter
- Phai Giron as Forge
- Evan Thibeau as Gregor
- Richard Foreman as Professor Debellows
- Excerpt from the Official Facebook page:
"With the loss of his Grandfather and the moving away of a close friend (Zane), the new school year begins for James Potter and questions fill the air. Somewhere in this world there is a bloodline to Voldemort and James and his friends feel the need to find it and stop it. As questions also rise about the new headmaster, Merlin, an increasing fear of a of an old legend leads people to believe that Merlin is indeed evil and involved in this legend of the Gatekeeper. This new tale brings along new characters into the story. James find that along with sloving the mistery of the so called Gatekeeper, he must also keep his brother, Albus, from getting mixed up with the wrong people. A Slytherin named Tabitha Corisca (whom James hates) gains a liking for Albus which tares James apart and begins to separate the two brothers. As the year progresses on James along with the help of some old friends (Ralph and Zane) and some new ones, (Rose) must learn more about the bloodline of Voldemort, find who it is and figure out where their loyalties lie and if the bloodline is indeed conected to the Gatekeeper. This could be the key to everything."
On October 20, 2010 the theatrical film trailer was released. In November 2010 filming was completed, excluding photography. On Halloween a short scene from the film involving Scorpius Malfoy and Albus Potter, among others, was released to the public on the official facebook page of the film series. A mini-trailer for the film was released on November 25, 2010. On November 17, it was comfirmed that the film will air via livestream on January 29, 2011. The live premiere interviews start at 9:00 AM. The film is now scheduled to be released on February 26, 2011.
The Original Soundtrack for Curse of the Gatekeeper is the soundtrack accompanying the release of the second film in the James Potter series, "James Potter and the Curse of the Gatekeeper." This will be the first soundtrack produced for the film series. The soundtrack features music composed by Isaias Garcia. Kellen Gibbs stated that, "Isaias' main goal in creating this soundtrack is to enhance the emotions of the characters in the film and to make the audience connect with what is being portrayed in each scene. He even goes so far as to use a 60 piece orchestra in some parts of the soundtrack," when speaking about the album.